[plug] project management software

Gregory Orange gregory.orange at metoceanengineers.com
Mon Apr 14 11:56:23 WST 2008

Google found me this (the sort of site I've occasionally wanted over the
years):
http://www.linuxalt.com/

Scroll down to the MS Project entry for a couple more options:
http://ganttproject.sourceforge.net/ - we've tried this, poor printing
options, but ok for producing screen-only Gantt Charts
http://www.koffice.org/kplato/
http://www.taskjuggler.org/
http://live.gnome.org/Planner - don't know if this is the same Planner
already mentioned