[plug] project management software

Bernd Felsche bernie at innovative.iinet.net.au
Mon Apr 14 13:49:45 WST 2008

Gregory Orange <gregory.orange at metoceanengineers.com> wrote:

>Google found me this (the sort of site I've occasionally wanted over the
>years):
>http://www.linuxalt.com/

>Scroll down to the MS Project entry for a couple more options:
>http://ganttproject.sourceforge.net/ - we've tried this, poor printing
>options, but ok for producing screen-only Gantt Charts
>http://www.koffice.org/kplato/
>http://www.taskjuggler.org/

I liked tj, despite it being written in C++.
Then it died. Perhaps because it was written in C++.

Somebody's assembled a short list on <shriek!> Wikipedia.
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_project_management_software>

It lists neither Project-Open nor openproj mentioned here previously.
\ /  ASCII ribbon campaign | Great minds discuss ideas;
 X   against HTML mail     | Average minds discuss events;
/ \  and postings          | Small minds discuss people. -- Eleanor Roosevelt