[plug] EeePC 901 availability

Fred Janon fjanon at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 3 20:40:41 WST 2008

Kev, if your daughter ends up by buying it in Perth, would you mind posting some feedback about the store?

Aynone with Ubuntu on the eePC? A friend of mine wants to buy it and install Ubuntu. I couldn't even figure out what distro is on the eePC from the ASUS web site. Sorry if this has been mentioned before here.

Fred