[plug] EeePC 901 availability

Kev kdownes at bbnet.com.au
Sun Aug 3 20:49:57 WST 2008

Fred Janon wrote:
> Kev, if your daughter ends up by buying it in Perth, would you mind
> posting some feedback about the store?

Yep.  No worries

> Aynone with Ubuntu on the eePC? A friend of mine wants to buy it and
> install Ubuntu. I couldn't even figure out what distro is on the eePC
> from the ASUS web site. Sorry if this has been mentioned before here.

It's Xandros 4.5

Cheers
Kev

Kev Downes
The Other Other Operation
kdownes at bbnet.com.au  ph 0404 7 0808 2
We currently use Xandros 4.1
There are 10 types of people ...
   ... those who understand binary, and those who don't!
Political correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional,
illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous
mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that
it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.