[plug] Acer Aspire One - Linpus version

Blake Munro blake.munro at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 12:59:07 WST 2008

Hi Kev,

I have an Aspire One, but I purchased the Windows version with 120gb HDD.
It's the only Windows machine in my house, and it dual boots with Debian.

I wanted the large HDD and also thought it would be handy to have an XP
machine in the house for those times when you really need to do something
that just can't be done on *nix.

They are a nice machine and run very snappy, but the mouse buttons are
enough to do your head in within about the first 5 minutes of use. The
speakers are also rather quiet. They are the only two things that I don't
like, but it's still a great little beast, and very handy!

Google around and you will see plenty of CNET reviews etc.

Cheers
Blake