[plug] Possibly OpenSourceWA related?

Chris Wake sagenet at sagenet.net.au
Thu Dec 11 21:49:01 WST 2008

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 09:14:56 pm Robby Cribbes wrote:
> I would hope not considering they didn't work for OSWA directly....
>
> OSWA knew them IIRC.

I meant more that I was wondering if perhaps the whole Tech Park management
scenario had anything to do with OSWA's demise... I seem to remember someone
from the Department saying something about funding, etc at the time.

I would never cast doubt over the reputations of the original people involved
in OSWA - I consider all of the people I dealt with there to be consumate
professionals.

Cheers

--
Chris Wake