[plug] file not found at start of boot sequence

Rob Dunne rob.dunne at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 08:50:02 WST 2008

Hi Daniel,

yes, you are right. That was the problem.

I inadvertently altered the file while editing it (I used an emacs
command C-x C-s in vi and decreased the number under the cursor without
noticing it).

However, Blake pointed this out and I responded to him. These posting
don't seem to be appearing in the list?

Bye
Rob