[plug] G'day pluggers

Arie Hol arie99 at ozemail.com.au
Mon Dec 29 21:03:03 WST 2008

On 29 Dec 2008 at 5:00, tedfirkin at westnet.com.au wrote:

> G'day Pluggers

8<------------------------------- snip -------------------------->8

I am having dificulty tracking down decent 'how-to' literature on the
Ubuntu/Apache/MySQL platforms.

If anyone out there has been down this road and has a source on the basic
user, not-so-techie language versions of the how-to's I would appreciate
the guidance very much.

Depending on your current skill levels and your desire to do a lot of
reading...........

You may benefit from the tutorials and articles available form IBM, if so
drop the following URL into your browser and enjoy the results goto :

<URL>

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/views/linux/libraryview.jsp?end_no=100&l
cl_sort_order=desc&type_by=All+Types&sort_order=desc&start_no=1&show_all=f
alse&sort_by=Relevance&search_by=apache&topic_by=All+topics+and+related+pr
oducts&search_flag=true&show_abstract=true

</URL>

The above will return links to 'Apache' related tutorials and articles,
for any thing else - just use the 'search' text box at the top left of
the page.

Another good place for Apache related issues goto :

http://www.apache.org

Good luck and happy web serving...........

Regards Arie