[plug] [Fwd: [SAGE-WA] Next meeting - Tuesday 5th February, 2008 - Andrew Shugg on Linux Bare Metal Recovery (Mondo Rescue)]

Bret Busby bret at busby.net
Fri Feb 1 23:54:15 WST 2008

On Fri, 1 Feb 2008, Patrick Coleman wrote:

> Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 21:01:04 +0900
> From: Patrick Coleman <blinken at gmail.com>
> To: plug at plug.org.au
> Subject: Re: [plug] [Fwd: [SAGE-WA] Next meeting - Tuesday 5th February,
>     2008 - Andrew Shugg on Linux Bare Metal Recovery (Mondo Rescue)]
>
> On Feb 1, 2008 3:53 PM, Gregory Orange
> <gregory.orange at metoceanengineers.com> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> As requested by the esteemed Andrew Shugg, I'm forwarding on this
>> month's meeting notice FYI.
>>
>> More generally speaking, I'm a sideliner to both orgs (and intend to
>> stay as such), but perhaps there could be a better form of regular
>> cross-pollination between SAGE-AU/AUUG and PLUG?
>
> Good idea. I'll see if we can't organise something.
>
> -Patrick

With the recent discussion on the Linux Australia list, about AUUG
possibly (or probably, as the case may be) closing down, perhaps it
might be prudent to see what happens with AUUG (as it is mentioned in
the above message, for pollinating), before seeking to pollinate AUUG?

--
Bret Busby
Armadale

  you'll know what the answer means."