[plug] Remote desktop question

Chris Griffin griffinster at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 21:24:10 WST 2008

I am not sure either. I did try playing about with manually configuring the
vnc server and managed to find out that there is something running on
display 0, it now looks like that may be this vino-server, but then why does
it refuse my connection?
I may have to config vnc server on display 1 or 2 and connect to that so I
can recheck the "Remote Desktop" settings.
I shall give it a try tomorrow, in the meantime, many thanks to all for your
help, I think I have a way forward for now and will try and send an update
tomorrow.

Agani, many thanks folks.

Chris G.