[plug] looking for a linux-friendly isp

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 10:40:16 WST 2008

On 02/01/2008, Mathieu Petit-Clair <mathieu.petitclair at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry if this list is not the place for this kind of request..
Meh, It's about linux :-)
try this search engine:
http://bc.whirlpool.net.au/bc-plan.cfm?loc=5

Also I'm yet to find an Aussie ISP that "supports" linux.
What I mean by this is Every ISP I've ever used don't really care what
OS you're using, but won't be able to help you if you run into
problems.

having said that, Amnet, iinet and westnet seem to actually use linux
in their businesses...
And any stand alone router/modem with ethernet will happily pump the
net to your machine, as long as it supports tcp/ip :-)

--
Ubuntu Gutsy 7.10
The less you know, the more you believe. - Bono