Try wireless broadband? Re: [plug] looking for a linux-friendly isp

Gregory Orange gregory.orange at metoceanengineers.com
Wed Jan 2 16:48:58 WST 2008

Don't think so. Naked DSL is still DSL, just without the line rental
fee[1], and without a copper line requirement (although it comes with
one). It primes you for VOIP and no PSTN phone at all.
I'm sorely tempted, although I'm pleased to note that TPG have just
given me an extra 5GB off-peak traffic for free coz my plan is now
outdated. Sure, 4am-9am aren't my most active times, but free is free
right? (:

Greg.

[1] Or it's bundled as part of the cost, to look at it a different way

--
      Gregory Orange             Phone: +61 8 9387 7955