[plug] looking for a linux-friendly isp

Paul Antoine pma-la at milleng.com.au
Wed Jan 2 22:20:26 WST 2008

We're using iiNet with Linux which has in-house Linux expertise if you
get really stuck.  Their modem bundles (and most you can now buy) all
support ethernet and use web pages for setup, so whether it's Linux or
Windows etc. is really a non issue.

iiNet also include a VOIP phone line and "Naked DSL" allows you to avoid
paying for a real phone line (the VOIP-enabled modem is a little more
expensive but still less than 6-12 months of $30/month to Telstra.)

Paul