[plug] Open source community essays

Jeremy Malcolm Jeremy at Malcolm.id.au
Sun Jan 6 16:48:48 WST 2008

For the life of me I've forgotten the name of a Web site that I used
to visit that published writings by members of the open source
community and likeminded others.  It wasn't a blog site exactly,
because most of what got published there wasn't current news and
events, it was more like opinion pieces about technology and society
and stuff.  It was a bit like kuro5hin.org or circleid.com, only not.

Does anyone have any ideas what I'm thinking of?

--
Jeremy Malcolm LLB (Hons) B Com
Internet and Open Source lawyer, IT consultant, actor