[plug] gigabit lan

Kev kdownes at tpg.com.au
Wed Jan 9 14:47:40 WST 2008

Jon L. Miller wrote:
> It is recommended that you use at least CAT5e or better from what cablers
> tell me.

Yes, it's all cat5E now, but I'll get a few cat6 patch leads later today
anyhow.  When my son gets home I'll see if there's any difference under
Windoze, with the correct Windoze drivers installed.  If Wintendo
performs better it would at least tell me if it's drivers I s'pose.

Kev Downes
kdownes at tpg.com.au  ph 0404 7 0808 2
We used to use and recommend Xandros but they went to the dark side
So we'll soon be using and recommending Debian Etch
There are 10 types of people ...
   ... those who understand binary, and those who don't!
They say a marble sized object collided with some gasses, and had
a massive explosion and the universe was born.
   - to believe this takes more faith than I have.