[plug] Just works wireless card.

Coral and Ben cobel at bigpond.com
Fri Jan 18 08:07:28 WST 2008

I might add also that netgear don't support 64 bit on windows, let alone
linux, I was unable to use mine on any 64 bit system, as I was unable to
find a 64 bit windows driver. Also I believe the wg311v2 wont work on
linux with ndiswrapper or any native linux modules, jason - is yours
definately a v3?

anyway I tend to agree though that a card that uses native drivers would
be preferable, although I have had flawless service from mine with
ndiswrapper