[plug] Just works wireless card.

Michael quadfour at iinet.net.au
Thu Jan 17 13:22:09 WST 2008

I'd suggest being *real* careful of those Netgear cards and their
drivers... I tried this card and used to have some kind of problem
with memory. Something was writing to memory is shouldn't. This was
creating corruption of data in I/O... corruption of video & textures
etc... Essentially everything passing through RAM could be corrupted
randomly.

Found the cause, it was either the netgear drivers (x86_64 btw) or that
netgear card.

Cheers