[plug] Just works wireless card.

Michael quadfour at iinet.net.au
Fri Jan 18 11:26:26 WST 2008

The V3 does have 64-bit Windows drivers... Well rather the chipset (made
by Marvell has 64 bit drivers) They're beta or something, and made by
Marvell. See here: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=320111

It was these drivers I used with the card and ndiswrapper. Apart from
memory corruption under linux, the card worked fine.

Cheers