[plug] RSS feed content catcher

Wilkinson, Alex alex.wilkinson at dsto.defence.gov.au
Thu Jul 3 14:07:16 WST 2008

    0n Thu, Jul 03, 2008 at 02:06:27AM +0800, Garry wrote:

    >Upon clicking on an article I am frequently taken to a web page where I
    >might need to to search around for the mp3 content, or click on another
    >link to go somewhere else to find it.. I'd be happy if it would just
    >quietly retrieve the latest podcasts I subscribe to and put them in a
    >predetermined directory.

Ah, you need to create a Yahoo Pipe [http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/].

 -aW

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the CRIMES ACT 1914.  If you have received this email in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the email.