[plug] Any trouble with the Internet today (Bigpond?)? *YES*

Ben Jensz bjlist at westnet.com.au
Fri Jul 4 09:06:48 WST 2008

To be honest, I don't understand why people continue to stay with
companies that are like this?  Why put yourself through the torture of
dealing with piss poor customer service like that?  Companies continue
to get away with it, because people stay with them.

Its like the popularity of Harvey Norman for instance, I have received
exceptionally poor customer service from staff at one of their stores
before and I vote with my feet and will not purchase anything from
them.  But every weekend, people flock to that store anyway.

You quite often do not have to pay more for customer service either.

/ Ben