[plug] EEPC

Kai vk6ksj at westnet.com.au
Sat Jul 5 11:34:00 WST 2008

My cousin's getting his helicopter PPL, the lessons are $450/hour -
definately not cheap, aeroplane lessons are $240 or so in comparison.

PPL was fun, but the way they train us for CPL you learn soooo much more
about yourself and your abilities as a pilot, it's bloody hard work but
so much FUN ! :)

I'll have a better read into the latest EEPC, maybe read some reviews
and stuff later on. Don't think anyone in Broome will have any Xandros
units on the shelf to try in store and I'm not that desperate to drive
all over Perth looking for an in store demo model :P