[plug] The end of Reiserfs as we know it.

Fred Janon fjanon at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 9 10:40:08 WST 2008

Whoah... I am stunned. I lived in the Silicon Valley for 17 years, I know the area they refer to, I met some weird people (especially at Apple!) but never heard of such a case. Pretty bad. It is interesting (and a pity, yes) to see that an Open Source project often relies on one person and the community is not so much as one.

Fred