[plug] The end of Reiserfs as we know it.

Kev kdownes at bbnet.com.au
Wed Jul 9 11:30:48 WST 2008

It's a pity no-one's picked up the files system and run with it coz it's
one of the best imho.

Kev

Fred Janon wrote:
> Whoah... I am stunned. I lived in the Silicon Valley for 17 years, I
> know the area they refer to, I met some weird people (especially at
> Apple!) but never heard of such a case. Pretty bad. It is interesting
> (and a pity, yes) to see that an Open Source project often relies on
> one person and the community is not so much as one.
>
> Fred

Kev Downes
kdownes at tpg.com.au  ph 0404 7 0808 2
We currently use Xandros 4.1 - but they went to the "Dark Side"
So we're moving to Debian Etch
There are 10 types of people ...
   ... those who understand binary, and those who don't!
"Political correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional,
illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous
mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that
it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"