[plug] My new PC - a little disappointed...

Blake Munro blake.munro at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 15:43:04 WST 2008

Hi Garry,

I think you and someone else may have misread my original post, but just to
quote myself

*My nightmare started after a smooth installation of Ubuntu Hardy 8.04.1, 32bit
x86 edition.*

I have not even tried the AMD64 edition. I used to run that on my old PC for
some time but ended up going back to 32 bit due to the poor flash support
and troubles with ndiswrapper and windows drivers for wireless cards.

Thanks for the response all the same.

Regards,
Blake Munro

2008/7/22 garry <garbuck at westnet.com.au>:

> My last update on the desktop is very similar, same 4GB ram, same 6000+
> 64bit chip, but  have a 8600gts video card.
>
> Only major difference, I used a 32 bit version of Kubuntu.. Worth  try to
> give 32 bit version of Ubuntu a lash...
>
> Garry

Regards,

Blake Munro