[plug] My new PC - a little disappointed...

WolfBite wolfbite_aus at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 24 18:03:05 WST 2008

dont know why and I havent spent any major time with it (ubuntu 8.04)

I've and a friend tried it and  and had nothing but headaches (admitaly I have tried to fix it but sometimes a JUST WORK linux is nice :)

I've tested Linux Mint 4 on 5 machines (including amd 64 as 32bitx86) and it JUST WORKED :)
when they moved to linux Mint 5 (based on 8.04) Same headaches as ubuntu.

So still using Linux Mint 4 on 1 machine(because it works with anything :) and sabayon on 3 others

regards