[plug] TRIWING SCREWDRIVER

Kev kdownes at tpg.com.au
Tue Jun 10 12:26:43 WST 2008

Jim Householder wrote:

> You might want to take a drive along when looking for a set of bits.
> Most do not have a small enough bit for the drive innards.

The ones Ari mentioned do.  I use 'em regularly.  The same are available
from JayCar if they're nearer to you.

Cheers
Kev

Kev Downes
kdownes at bbnet.com.au  ph 0404 7 0808 2
We used to use and recommend Xandros but they went to the dark side
So we'll soon be using and recommending Debian Etch
There are 10 types of people ...
   ... those who understand binary, and those who don't!
They say a marble sized object collided with some gasses, and had
a massive explosion and the universe was born.
   - to believe this takes more faith than I have.