[plug] via hardware

Jon L. Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Thu Jun 12 11:25:56 WST 2008

Bill,
If you want to use some used systems, I have quite a few PC's just sitting
collecting dust until I decide what to do with them.  They are of P4 2.4
and better I believe with CPU, motherboard, memory, floppy disk, cdrom,
etc for cheap (make a offer). Even have the 15" CRT monitor I'll throw in
for free.

Jon
On Thu, June 12, 2008 11:17, Kev wrote:
> Bill,
>
> have a look on the BargainBoard (http://bargainboard.navada.com.au/).
> It's local, free and easy to use.  There're heaps of old and new(ish)
> systems available which would suit your purpose very well.
>
> Cheers
>

> William Kenworthy wrote:
>> Its looking like I will have to go this way anyway - there doesnt seem
>> to a local supplier (or one, but he's on holiday and shut the business
>> for the period - starting yesterday!)
> --
> Kev Downes
> kdownes at bbnet.com.au  ph 0404 7 0808 2
> We used to use and recommend Xandros but they went to the dark side
> So we'll soon be using and recommending Debian Etch
> There are 10 types of people ...
>    ... those who understand binary, and those who don't!

Jon L. Miller, MCNE CNS CCNA
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
East Perth, WA 6004
WA, Australia