[plug] Decent Video Editing Software for Linux

Jason Posavec jasonposavec at iinet.net.au
Thu Jun 12 12:15:59 WST 2008

Hoping somebody can point me in the right direction. I need a linux
equivalent of Pinnacles Studio, which is currently the sole piece of
software requiring me to maintain Windows in my home. I've slowly
replaced every piece of software I use with a superior linux equivalent,
but cannot find anything to match Studio. Gopchop crashes if it even
looks at mpeg2 files. Basically that's all I use Studio for - editing
mpeg2 files.

Anybody know of anything?

Jason Posavec