[plug] Overly mobile mail solution

Paul Antoine pma-la at milleng.com.au
Mon Mar 3 21:13:59 WST 2008

50 accounts!! What the hell were you thinking... hehe. I've not used
Cyrus IMAP for replication but have a friend who has so I'll ask and
forward his advice.

Offline access to email is always a pain in the neck but so often also
very useful so I like your suggested solution!  Might have to try it
myself :-)

Anyway, I'll get back to you and the list with anything I find from my
esteemed friend who's just gone through server replication hell :-)

P.