[plug] Overly mobile mail solution

Adrian Woodley Adrian at ScreamingRoot.org
Tue Mar 4 10:21:55 WST 2008

I've also found that SSL/TLS is a much better solution than VPNing. Its
certainly more efficient and can be used from any machine you happen to
be on, not just your laptop. There's a pretty good article on setting up
a CA as well as SSL/TLS on various applications here ->
http://hublog.hubmed.org/archives/001075.html

Adrian Woodley