[plug] Overly mobile mail solution

Paul Antoine pma-la at milleng.com.au
Tue Mar 4 15:47:03 WST 2008

Brad,

Turns out my friend was using imapsync which is not what you want for
your application. I am therefore looking forward to seeing the results
of your experimentation.

It is indeed nice having spare machinery for playing... and with Linux
it doesn't even have to be very new.  My PIII HP servers are plenty
quick enough for many things!

Actually... would anyone on the list like one of my spare HPs?  I think
having 3 is just greedy :-) Dual PII/PIIIs, hotswap scsi, 256MB (up to
1GB) ECC ram, redundant PSUs... 7U rack-mount.

Just let me know off-list.

P.