[plug] GalleryRemote on Ubuntu 7.10

Paul Dean paul at thecave.ws
Sun Mar 16 20:28:37 WST 2008

Hi,

If your looking to upload to galley I suggest "galleryadd.pl", you can
download it from the gallery web site.

I had same issues with GalleryRemote using Ubuntu, with both versions
with and with jvm.

It's a java compile runtime problem, and instead of re-coding the jar
files to make them work, the perl script was bucket loads easier and
very easy to use.

--

Thanks

Paul Dean.

QOTD
"Life is not WHAT you make it, it's WHO you have in it..."

QOTD:
Q:	How many marketing people does it take to change a light bulb?
A:	I'll have to get back to you on that.