[plug] port 22 opens and closes randomly?

Michael Collard quadfour at iinet.net.au
Mon Mar 17 23:30:44 WST 2008

Something this random *shouldn't* be software... I'd start with checking
kernel logs and dmesg for network related events (maybe it can't auto
sense the duplex or bandwidth properly or something?).

To test if it is software, make a script to check iptables rules and
other processes or something every 1 second or so and log it... then
check the log.

Good luck