[plug] getting squid use a ssh tunnel

Adrian Chadd adrian at creative.net.au
Wed Mar 19 10:03:57 WST 2008

Well, the ssh tunnel gives you a single end-point, so you need to run
a proxy at the other end.

Then point squid at the local end of the ssh tunnel, have the other end
connect to a remote squid. Configure the local squid to use the ssh tunnel
(which effectively uses the other proxy!) as a parent (cache_peer).