[plug] Opening OpenOffice Files

gavin chester gavin.chester at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 19:43:19 WST 2008

On 27/03/2008, Jason Posavec <jasonposavec at iinet.net.au> wrote:
> Hi Gavin.
>
>  I never thought about whether the problems resurfaced after an OOo
>  upgrade, or an Ubuntu upgrade. I'm running gnome, but I'm fairly certain
>  the change I've previously made was in OOo settings somewhere. Where in
>  gnome do I make apps load unfocused?

Wish I could help, but I shun gnome - icewm, xfce, fluxbox, kde, in
fact any other desktop but gnome for me (ducks for cover). Many on
this list use it so, sorry, you'll have to wait for one of them to pop
up with an answer :-). Did use gnome a bit at one time, so is digging
around in gconf-editor barking up the wrong tree?

HTH :-)

Gavin