[plug] .flv codec

Kev kdownes at tpg.com.au
Sun May 11 18:08:36 WST 2008

What I'm after specifically is just a codec so that I can still use my
favoured video player (Kaffeine) to play .flv files which I'm already
able to capture from Youtube etc.

Richard Meyer wrote:
> Thanks for that, I'd been wondering as well.
>

> On Sun, 2008-05-11 at 12:24 +0800, Michael Baker wrote:
>
>> Mplayer/ffmpeg?

Kev Downes
kdownes at tpg.com.au  ph 0404 7 0808 2
We currently use Xandros 4.1 - but they went to the "Dark Side"
So we're moving to Debian Etch
There are 10 types of people ...
   ... those who understand binary, and those who don't!
"But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you,
 then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve.
 As for me and my household ...
        ... we will serve the LORD."         Joshua 24:15