[plug] .flv codec

Gavin Chester gavin.chester at gmail.com
Sun May 11 18:38:15 WST 2008

On Sun, 2008-05-11 at 18:31 +0800, Kev wrote:
> Gavin Chester wrote:

> Thanx Gavin.  I use Downloadhelper already, and it's really good.  I
> already have w32codecs installed.  Is the one you've just pointed me at
> an updated version?

Well, it is a fresh install of only a few weeks old so is probably
newest version. But when I installed it by hand in the past I remember
there was a few versions: basic, intermediate, and "all". Make sure you
have the "all" installed and in the right directory for kaffeine to see
it and you should be good. Small chance you may need to reinstall
kaffeine/xine if the codecs come after they're installed, but I doubt
it.

Gavin