[plug] No longer poppin'

skribe productions skribeproductions at gmail.com
Wed May 14 09:44:52 WST 2008

Hey folks:

After a recent reboot of my mail server - the first since replacing
inpopper with courier - thunderbird (on xp) no longer collects my
mail.  Before the reboot pop worked great. Since the reboot it
connects fine (according to my server logs) but then just waits and
waits and waits.  I've set up identical imap accounts and they all
work a treat.  I've had something similar happen before where there
was a lock file still exisiting but the courier lock files are empty.
Any suggestions?

skribe