[plug] [Fwd: PLUG membership]

Adam Hewitt ahewitt at theozhewitts.com
Wed May 14 23:28:59 WST 2008

Kai wrote:
> Sorry for posting this to the list and not to any particular members
> privately but if anyone can reply to Blake and let him know what's
> going on please ?
>
> Cheers
> Kai

> Subject:
> PLUG membership
> From:
> "Blake Munro" <blake.munro at gmail.com>
> Date:
> Wed, 14 May 2008 17:31:44 +0800
> To:
> Kai <vk6ksj at westnet.com.au>
>
> To:
> Kai <vk6ksj at westnet.com.au>
>

> Hi Kai,
>
> Just wondering if you could please do me a big favour and forward this
> message to the PLUG list. I joined up & paid last Wednesday and have
> not received a response from anyone. I have contacted every email
> address on the PLUG website. For some reason I can't post to PLUG any
> more, even though I could in the past?
>
> Just wanted to know what is happening.
>
> Thanks mate
> Blake
> VK6FBNZ
> mittee e-mail: committee at plug.linux.org.au

I had this same problem recently with my old email account...I had been
subscribed but then suddenly was not able to send emails to the list (I
would get a boucne saying that it was in the moderators queue as I had
sent the email from a non-subscribed account), but I was getting emails
from the list ok and I checked the headers and it was definitely being
sent to and from the same account. I even tried unsubscribing and
subscribing again to no avail

Then suddenly I stopped receiving emails as well. I ended up
unsubscribing and subscribing again to another email account and so far
it has all been working as expected.

Adam.