[plug] broadband with linux

Kev kdownes at tpg.com.au
Sun May 18 11:59:16 WST 2008

Sales: 1300 655 582 sales at bbnet.com.au   |   Support: 1300 738 114
support at bbnet.com.au

Kev Downes
kdownes at bbnet.com.au  ph 0404 7 0808 2
We used to use and recommend Xandros but they went to the dark side
So we'll soon be using and recommending Debian Etch
There are 10 types of people ...
   ... those who understand binary, and those who don't!
They say a marble sized object collided with some gasses, and had
a massive explosion and the universe was born.
   - to believe this takes more faith than I have.