[plug] Asus aims to deliver all their motherboards with Linux onboard

Fred Janon fjanon at yahoo.com
Tue May 20 21:11:29 WST 2008

Yep, I saw that as well. Intel made the success of USB that way. They
started manufacturing motherboards with the USB chips, perfectly
knowing that there were no drivers or peripherals at the time, but they
wanted to prime the pump. And it worked very well over Firewire.

I like it, unfortunately I don't have any of their motherboards. If we
make Linux work better and faster than Windz while Windz gets fatter,
slower and buggier... Am I dreaming? :)

Fred