[plug] Re: Looking for a Web Monkey (Still)

Kirk Turner gameldar at gmail.com
Thu May 22 12:07:42 WST 2008

2008/5/21 Trevor Phillips <trevor.phillips at gmail.com>:
> The office is also within easy walking distance of the famous Murdoch
> Campus Asian Food aka "Curry Shack" for all your spicy lunch needs.

I saw the (or a - don't know if it was the same one) job advertised
last year when I was looking at changing jobs... and the curry van was
almost reason enough for me to want to apply (but I try to avoid web
development).

Hmm I've had many a nice chicken satay there.

It would definitely be a perk of working at Murdoch! Perhaps you need
to add it to the ad.

Kirk