[plug] Greetings

Peter Taekema demo9 at gswd.com
Fri May 23 22:24:18 WST 2008

Hi All,

I'm new to this list so I'm just jumping in to say "hi".

About me:

Name: Peter.
Age: 43
From: Katanning
Occupation:  Sys Admin + Help Desk (Win,unix)  8+ yrs.
Employer:  Public Servant

Linux?

I purchased my first Linux disk in 1993 and have been in 'love' ever
since!  Currently using Debian/knoppix/Ubuntu

Interests:  Web development and graphic design, photography. I run my
own linux server(s) and host a few websites, mostly using drupal
(http://drupal.org)....  currently trying to improve me php skills.
I run a small part time web service: Great Southern Web Design
(http://gswd.com)

I'm interested in connecting with other like minded Linux users and
would love to be a part of PLUG but the three hour drive is a killer...

...so for now, I'll just be lurking on this list....

cheers.