Ubuntu X crashes - Was Re: [plug] Greetings

Dion tenzero at iinet.net.au
Sun May 25 13:15:41 WST 2008

I haven't seen this: I'm using KDE4 on Kubuntu 8.04.

However, I would be inclined to ask if the same machines crash if they
use kdm/X instead.

That way we know whether the problem on those machines is todo with X or
gdm.

D.

--
"Never ascribe to malice that which may adequately be explained by incompetence." - Napoleon Bonaparte