Ubuntu X crashes - Was Re: [plug] Greetings

Blake Munro blake.munro at gmail.com
Sun May 25 16:10:44 WST 2008

Hi,

Just to add, I have also heard other people reporting the crashes but have
not experienced it myself... On my desktop PC I am running Ubuntu 8.04 AMD64
and on my laptop I run Ubuntu 8.04 x86..the laptop has been running since
before the Beta was released and i've just been apt-get updating it as I go
along... the desktop PC I did a fresh install about 5 days ago.

Cheers
Blake