[plug] Greetings

Kev kdownes at bbnet.com.au
Sun May 25 20:31:11 WST 2008

William Kenworthy wrote:
> Its actually starting to sound more like PLUG is a country WA list and I
> am the only one in Perth ...
>
> see sig - :)
>
> Sounds like a country PLUG seminar with an appropriate topic might be
> worth a go?

It'd be great, except that "the country" is not another suburb.  We
already have respondents to this thread from Broome to Albany, and even
all those in the southern half are hundreds of kms apart - I vote for
Albany 8-) .

Cheers

Kev Downes
kdownes at bbnet.com.au  ph 0404 7 0808 2
We used to use and recommend Xandros but they went to the dark side
So we'll soon be using and recommending Debian Etch
There are 10 types of people ...
   ... those who understand binary, and those who don't!
There is sufficient light for those who desire to see,
and there is sufficient darkness for those of a contrary disposition.
        - Blaise Pascal, Pensees 149