[plug] Greetings

Gregory Orange gregory.orange at metoceanengineers.com
Mon May 26 13:33:19 WST 2008

Kev wrote:
> William Kenworthy wrote:
>> Its actually starting to sound more like PLUG is a country WA list and I
>> am the only one in Perth ...
>>
>> see sig - :)
>>
>> Sounds like a country PLUG seminar with an appropriate topic might be
>> worth a go?
>
> It'd be great, except that "the country" is not another suburb.  We

It is so just another suburb. If it isn't, how on earth[1] are we
supposed to believe that the "Eastern States" is one state? If we can be
parochial about our state, why not our city (:

Sounds like there's a minor concentration of non-Perth PLUGgers
(NPPLUGgers?) between Perth & Albany, on the Albany-half side of that
trip. Katanning's not terribly far from that stretch either, so
something might get off the ground, who knows. Keep us posted though,
coz I like the idea of moving to that broad area some time in my life -
and as previously noted, it'd be a great reason for a weekend away for
the average PLUGger.

Greg.

[1] I was going to say something parochial about Earth and all the other
things floating in space, but I'm afraid the creative juices just ran out.

--
      Gregory Orange             Phone: +61 8 9387 7955