[plug] customising quanta plus interface

Gavin Chester gavin.chester at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 21:20:26 WST 2008

Anyone experienced using quanta plus and customising the interface?

Specifically, I find it an annoyance to have the file tabs at the bottom
of the window when all the toolbars are at the top. When working on a
project with several pages open and actively editing, my mouse traverses
a lot of territory switching between open file tabs and then back up to
switch between vpl/source/preview views, for example. I've googled and
searched the project website but can't see any reference to being able
to change it, which seems a little strange given that you have much
control over changing the toolbars. Suggestions welcome.

Gavin.