[plug] eee pc 4G and Netgear DG834G ADSL Wireless Modem/router

Richard Meyer meyerri at westnet.com.au
Sun Nov 16 22:31:54 WST 2008

BTW, I offered Dave a "far superior" Nvidia card. I now open the offer
to others.

I have 2 x 440's and a something else (6600?) - all AGP - the price is
you have to talk Linux to me for about 20 mins ..... (and, NO, I don't
like to hear people talk dirty) - it's common courtesy - you take it,
you tell me what you do with Linux, and OSS. I work from home and seldom
leave except for the gym and every 3rd weekend to the pub.

And I can't guarantee that they work, the machine they were in stopped
displaying anything, and swapping video cards didn't improve matters, so
MAYBE there is a a hardware virus that destroys cards and then
piggybacks on them to destroy the further machines that they get placed
into .......

Talk to me off-list ....