[plug] virtualbox

Gavin Chester gavin.chester at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 19:33:45 WST 2008

Humour me - I know this is me being lazy and a classic need to RTFM, but
I know you guys are good for some spot-on quick answers ;-)

Having installed virtualbox to get some dreaded windoze-only apps
functioning, can the virtual machine be made available to all users?
When logging in as another user the virtualbox is on the menu, but the
xp install done by me doesn't show up as a machine for them. Do I really
have to install xp for each and all users? Thanks, people.

Gavin